square blue tortoise French readers
- These blue tortoise French readers by Izipizi are more suitable for reading Sidonie-Gabrielle Colette's books about Claudine and Gigi than Jean-Paul Sartre's Nausea. Even so, she was nominated for the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1948, when I am sure she still dreamed of gardens and parties and girls.
- reading glasses in square-shaped style C in blue tortoise
- matte finish, flexible hinges; high impact polycarbonate lenses
- 137-44-150 mm / eye-bridge-arm; overall frame width is 140 mm
- eyeglasses come with a sturdy felt pouch
- designed in France by Izipizi (formerly See Concept)